Tips For Giving a Foot Massage
A foot massage can make your entire body feel soothed, relaxed and perfectly pleasured. Giving a foot massage is a different thing; you have to learn some steps in order for you to give the best foot massage. Here are some tips you can do to ensure the foot rub you give is the calming and relaxing massage ever.
- Warm the foot. A simple warm footbath will work. You can use some oil essentials to help your client feel relaxed. It is more advisable to use some products which can help soften the foot skin.
- Use pillow to increase blood flow. After drying your client’s, place the foot on the pillow. Utilize one hand to hold his foot by the rear area, and utilize your other hand to gently rotate the foot in a clockwise circle movement three times and vice versa. Turn each toe in a similar way. This warms up the feet and gets the blood circling through the toes and lower legs.
- Give every toe a light press with your thumb and forefinger, and use your thumbs to make little clockwise or counterclockwise circles just underneath each toe. Give each toe around 15 seconds of this treatment to help reduce pressure in the feet.
- Give attention to the sole. Beginning at the sole of the foot, utilize your thumbs to influence little to circles as far as possible all over the length of the bottom, including additional weight as you close to the rear area. Do this for a few minutes, or as long as you can.
- Finish the massage. Either use your thumb and pointer to delicately squeeze the area underneath the lower leg for a few seconds, or utilize your fingers to tenderly rub the Achilles tendon.
These are some steps you can do to give the best relaxing foot massage. Hope this might help you out.